English translation of 'fruit de la passion'
fruit de la passion
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'fruit de la passion' in Other Languages
British English: passion fruit /ˈpæʃən fruːt/ NOUN
A passion fruit is a small, round, brown fruit that is produced by certain types of tropical flower.
- American English: passion fruit
- Arabic: فاكهة العشق
- Brazilian Portuguese: maracujá
- Chinese: 西番莲果
- Croatian: gospodinova krunica
- Czech: mučenka tropické ovoce
- Danish: passionsfrugt
- Dutch: passievrucht
- European Spanish: maracuyá
- Finnish: passiohedelmä
- French: fruit de la passion
- German: Passionsfrucht
- Greek: φρούτο του πάθους
- Italian: frutto della passione
- Japanese: パッションフルーツ
- Korean: 시계풀의 열매
- Norwegian: pasjonsfrukt
- Polish: owoc męczennicy
- European Portuguese: maracujá
- Romanian: fructul pasiunii
- Russian: маракуйя
- Spanish: maracuyá
- Swedish: passionsfrukt
- Thai: ผลไม้เปลือกแข็งมีรสเปรี้ยวและมีเมล็ดมากมาย
- Turkish: çarkıfelek meyvası
- Ukrainian: маракуйя
- Vietnamese: quả chanh leo
Translation of fruit de la passion from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.