English translation of 'gaz butane'
Calor gas® (Brit) ⧫ butane gas
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'gaz butane'
Used Rarely. gaz butane is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'gaz butane' in Other Languages
British English: camping gas /ˈkæmpɪŋɡæs/ NOUN
Camping gas is a kind of gas that you can use to cook food out of doors when you are camping.
- American English: propane
- Arabic: غَازٌ لِلمُعَسْكَرات
- Brazilian Portuguese: fogareiro para camping
- Chinese: 露营煤气罐
- Croatian: plin za mini kuhalo
- Czech: plyn na vaření
- Danish: campinggas
- Dutch: kampeergas
- European Spanish: camping gas
- Finnish: retkikeittimen kaasu
- French: gaz butane
- German: Campinggas
- Greek: γκαζάκι
- Italian: gas da campeggio
- Japanese: キャンプ用ガス
- Korean: 캠핑 가스
- Norwegian: primus
- Polish: gaz z butli
- European Portuguese: fogareiro para campismo
- Romanian: gaz pentru camping
- Russian: бытовой газ в баллонах
- Spanish: camping gas
- Swedish: gasolkök
- Thai: แก๊สที่บรรจุในภาชนะเล็กๆ ใช้เมื่อไปตั้งแคมป์
- Turkish: tüp gaz
- Ukrainian: газ, що використовується для приготування їжі на туристичній стоянці
- Vietnamese: ga du lịch
Translation of gaz butane from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!