English translation of 'graveur de DVD'
graveur de DVD
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'graveur de DVD' in Other Languages
British English: DVD burner /diː viː diː ˈbɜːnə/ NOUN
A DVD burner is a piece of computer equipment that you use for copying data from a computer onto a DVD.
- American English: DVD burner
- Arabic: ناسِخٌ لأُسْطُوانات دي في دي
- Brazilian Portuguese: queimador de DVD
- Chinese: DVD刻录机
- Croatian: DVD snimač
- Czech: DVD vypalovačka
- Danish: dvd-brænder
- Dutch: dvd-brander
- European Spanish: grabador de DVD
- Finnish: DVD:n poltto-ohjelma
- French: graveur de DVD
- German: DVD-Brenner
- Greek: συσκευή εγγραφής δίσκων DVD
- Italian: masterizzatore DVD
- Japanese: DVDバーナー
- Korean: DVD 기록 장치
- Norwegian: DVD-brenner
- Polish: nagrywarka DVD
- European Portuguese: gravador de DVD
- Romanian: înregistrator de DVD-uri
- Russian: записывающее устройство для DVD
- Spanish: grabador de DVD
- Swedish: DVD-brännare
- Thai: เครื่องบันทึกดีวีดี
- Turkish: DVD yazıcı
- Ukrainian: записувальний пристрій для DVD-дисків
- Vietnamese: đầu ghi đĩa DVD
Translation of graveur de DVD from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!