English translation of 'lingette'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'lingette' in Other Languages
British English: baby wipe /ˈbeɪbɪ waɪp/ NOUN
A baby wipe is a disposable moistened medicated paper towel, usually supplied in a plastic drum or packet, used for cleaning babies.
- American English: baby wipe
- Arabic: مِنْدِيل أَطْفال
- Brazilian Portuguese: lenço umedecido
- Chinese: 婴儿卫生纸
- Croatian: maramica za bebe
- Czech: dětský vlhčený ubrousek
- Danish: vådservietter
- Dutch: babydoekje
- European Spanish: toallita húmeda para bebés
- Finnish: vauvan kosteuspyyhe
- French: lingette
- German: Babytuch
- Greek: μωρομάντηλο
- Italian: salviettina umida per bambini
- Japanese: 赤ちゃん用ウェットティシュー
- Korean: 유아용 수건
- Norwegian: våtserviett for spedbarn
- Polish: chusteczka pielęgnacyjna dla niemowląt
- European Portuguese: toalhita humedecida
- Romanian: șervețel umed
- Russian: детские салфетки
- Spanish: toallita húmeda para bebés
- Swedish: våtservett
- Thai: กระดาษหรือผ้าเช็ดเด็ก
- Turkish: ıslak bebek mendili
- Ukrainian: волога серветка для догляду за малям
- Vietnamese: giấy lau cho em bé
Translation of lingette from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!