English translation of 'magasin d’antiquités'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'magasin d’antiquités' in Other Languages
British English: antique shop /ænˈtiːk ʃɒp/ NOUN
An antique shop is a shop where antiques are sold.
- American English: antique store
- Arabic: مَتْجَرْ التُحَف
- Brazilian Portuguese: loja de antiguidades
- Chinese: 古董店
- Croatian: starinarnica
- Czech: starožitnictví
- Danish: antikvitetsforretning
- Dutch: antiekwinkel
- European Spanish: tienda de antigüedades
- Finnish: antiikkiliike
- French: magasin d’antiquités
- German: Antiquitätenhandlung
- Greek: παλαιοπωλείο
- Italian: antiquariato
- Japanese: 骨董屋
- Korean: 골동품점
- Norwegian: antikvitetshandel
- Polish: sklep z antykami
- European Portuguese: loja de antiguidades
- Romanian: magazin de antichități
- Russian: антикварный магазин
- Spanish: tienda de antigüedades
- Swedish: antikvitetshandel
- Thai: ร้านขายของเก่า
- Turkish: antikacı dükkanı
- Ukrainian: антикварний магазин
- Vietnamese: cửa hàng đồ cổ
Translation of magasin d’antiquités from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!