English translation of 'matelas pneumatique'
air bed ⧫ air mattress
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'matelas pneumatique'
Used Rarely. matelas pneumatique is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'matelas pneumatique' in Other Languages
British English: Lilo® /ˈlaɪləʊ/ NOUN
A Lilo® is a plastic or rubber bed that is filled with air and used when camping or for floating on water.
- American English: floating pool mattress
- Arabic: لِيلَو®
- Brazilian Portuguese: colchão inflável
- Chinese: 气垫
- Croatian: luft-madrac
- Czech: nafukovací matrace
- Danish: luftmadras
- Dutch: luchtbed
- European Spanish: colchoneta hinchable
- Finnish: uimapatja
- French: matelas pneumatique
- German: Luftmatratze
- Greek: φουσκωτό στρώμα
- Italian: materassino gonfiabile
- Japanese: ライロー®
- Korean: 라일로 (에어매트리스)
- Norwegian: luftmadrass
- Polish: materac nadmuchiwany
- European Portuguese: colchão insuflável
- Romanian: saltea gonflabilă
- Russian: надувной матрас Lilo®
- Spanish: colchoneta inflable
- Swedish: luftmadrass
- Thai: เบาะพลาสติกที่เป่าให้พองลมได้
- Turkish: deniz yatağı
- Ukrainian: надувний матрац
- Vietnamese: nệm bơm phồng được
Translation of matelas pneumatique from the Collins French to English
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Unlock French with the Paul Noble method
Take your French to the next level with Paul's tried and tested method. No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Next Steps is an intermediate course, which follows on from the Complete French Beginner's course- available to pre-order now!