English translation of 'MMS'
abbreviated masculine noun
(= multimedia messaging service) MMS
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'MMS'
Used Rarely. MMS is in the lower 50% of commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'MMS' in Other Languages
British English: MMS /ɛm ɛm ɛs/ ABBREVIATION
MMS is a method of sending messages over wireless networks, especially on mobile phones. MMS is an abbreviation of 'Multimedia Messaging Service'.
- American English: Multimedia Messaging Service
- Arabic: خِدْمَةُ رَسَائِلِ الْوَسَائِطِ الْمُتَعَدِدَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: Serviço de Mensagem Multimídia
- Chinese: 多媒体短信息
- Croatian: MMS
- Czech: MMS multimediální zpráva
- Danish: MMS
- Dutch: MMS
- European Spanish: mensajería multimedia
- Finnish: multimediaviestintä
- French: MMS
- German: MMS
- Greek: μήνυμα MMS
- Italian: MMS
- Japanese: マルチメディアメッセージングサービス
- Korean: MMS
- Norwegian: MMS
- Polish: wiadomości multimedialne MMS
- European Portuguese: MMS
- Romanian: MMS
- Russian: служба передачи мультимедийных сообщений
- Spanish: mensajería multimedia
- Swedish: mms
- Thai: ระบบการส่งข้อความทางโทรศัพท์
- Turkish: MMS
- Ukrainian: MMS
- Vietnamese: Dịch vụ Tin nhắn Đa phương tiện
Translation of MMS from the Collins French to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.