English translation of 'Achterbahn'
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
Trends of 'Achterbahn'
Used Occasionally. Achterbahn is one of the 30000 most commonly used words in the Collins dictionary
View usage over:
'Achterbahn' in Other Languages
British English: rollercoaster /ˈrəʊləˌkəʊstə/ NOUN
A rollercoaster is a small railway at a fair that goes up and down steep slopes fast and that people ride on for pleasure or excitement.
We went on the rollercoaster three times.
- American English: rollercoaster
- Arabic: سَكَّةٌ حَدِيدِيَّةٌ بالـمَلاهي
- Brazilian Portuguese: montanha-russa
- Chinese: 过山车
- Croatian: tobogan
- Czech: horská dráha
- Danish: rutschebane
- Dutch: achtbaan
- European Spanish: montaña rusa
- Finnish: vuoristorata
- French: montagnes russes
- German: Achterbahn
- Greek: τρενάκι λούνα παρκ
- Italian: montagne russe
- Japanese: ローラーコースター
- Korean: 롤러코스터
- Norwegian: berg-og-dal-bane
- Polish: kolejka w wesołym miasteczku
- European Portuguese: montanha-russa
- Romanian: montagne russe
- Russian: американские горки
- Spanish: montaña rusa
- Swedish: berg- och dalbana
- Thai: รถไฟเหาะ
- Turkish: rollercoaster
- Ukrainian: американські гірки
- Vietnamese: tàu lộn vòng siêu tốc
Translation of Achterbahn from the Collins German to English Dictionary
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.