English translation of 'colonna sonora'
'colonna sonora' in Other Languages
British English: soundtrack /ˈsaʊndˌtræk/ NOUN
The soundtrack of a film is its sound, speech, and especially the music.
...the soundtrack to his new movie.
- American English: soundtrack
- Arabic: مُوسِيقَى تَصْوِيرِيَّة
- Brazilian Portuguese: trilha sonora
- Chinese: 声道
- Croatian: filmska glazba
- Czech: zvuková stopa filmu
- Danish: soundtrack
- Dutch: soundtrack
- European Spanish: banda sonora
- Finnish: elokuvan musiikki
- French: bande originale
- German: Filmmusik
- Greek: μουσική επένδυση
- Italian: colonna sonora
- Japanese: サウンドトラック
- Korean: 사운드트랙
- Norwegian: lydspor
- Polish: ścieżka dźwiękowa
- European Portuguese: banda sonora
- Romanian: coloană sonoră
- Russian: звуковая дорожка
- Spanish: banda sonora
- Swedish: filmmusik
- Thai: เสียงในฟิล์ม
- Turkish: film müziği
- Ukrainian: музика до фільму
- Vietnamese: nhạc phim
Translation of colonna sonora from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.