English translation of 'ipotecare'
'ipotecare' in Other Languages
British English: mortgage /ˈmɔːɡɪdʒ/ VERB
If you mortgage your house or land, you use it as a guarantee to a company in order to borrow money from them.
They had to mortgage their home to pay the bills.
- American English: mortgage
- Arabic: يَرْهَنُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: hipotecar
- Chinese: 抵押
- Croatian: staviti pod hipoteku
- Czech: zatížit hypotékou
- Danish: belåne
- Dutch: hypothekeren
- European Spanish: hipotecar
- Finnish: kiinnittää asuntolainalla
- French: hypothéquer
- German: hypothekarisch belasten
- Greek: υποθηκεύω
- Italian: ipotecare
- Japanese: 抵当に入れる
- Korean: 주택을 담보로 융자를 받다
- Norwegian: belåne
- Polish: oddać w zastaw hipoteczny
- European Portuguese: hipotecar
- Romanian: a ipoteca
- Russian: закладывать
- Spanish: hipotecar
- Swedish: inteckna
- Thai: จำนอง
- Turkish: konut kredisi almak
- Ukrainian: заставити нерухомість
- Vietnamese: thế chấp
Translation of ipotecare from the Collins Italian to English Dictionary
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.