English translation of 'istantanea'
'istantanea' in Other Languages
British English: snapshot /ˈsnæpˌʃɒt/ NOUN
A snapshot is a photograph that is taken quickly and casually.
Let me take a snapshot of you guys.
- American English: snapshot
- Arabic: لَقْطَةٌ فُوتُوغَرَافِيَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: instantâneo
- Chinese: 快照
- Croatian: snimak
- Czech: momentka fotka
- Danish: foto
- Dutch: snapshot
- European Spanish: foto instantánea
- Finnish: tilannekuva
- French: photo
- German: Schnappschuss
- Greek: φωτογραφικό στιγμιότυπο
- Italian: istantanea
- Japanese: スナップ写真
- Korean: 스냅 사진
- Norwegian: øyeblikksbilde
- Polish: zdjęcie migawkowe
- European Portuguese: instantâneo
- Romanian: instantaneu
- Russian: снимок
- Spanish: foto instantánea
- Swedish: fotografi
- Thai: การถ่ายภาพอย่างรวดเร็ว
- Turkish: enstantane
- Ukrainian: миттєвий знімок
- Vietnamese: ảnh chụp nhanh
Translation of istantanea from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.