English translation of 'vivavoce'
invariable masculine noun
loudspeakermettere in vivavoce
to switch on the loudspeaker
'vivavoce' in Other Languages
British English: hands-free /ˈhændzˌfriː/ ADJECTIVE
A hands-free phone or other device can be used without being held in your hand.
...laws to ban handheld and hands-free cellphones in moving cars.
- American English: hands-free
- Arabic: غَيْرُ يَدَوِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: de mãos livres
- Chinese: 免提的
- Croatian: hands-free
- Czech: hands-free telefon
- Danish: håndfri
- Dutch: handsfree
- European Spanish: manos libres
- Finnish: handsfree-
- French: mains libres
- German: handfrei
- Greek: με ασύρματο σύστημα επικοινωνίας
- Italian: vivavoce
- Japanese: ハンズフリーの
- Korean: 손을 쓰지 않아도 되는
- Norwegian: handsfree-
- Polish: głośnomówiący
- European Portuguese: de mãos livres
- Romanian: mâini libere
- Russian: управляемый без помощи рук
- Spanish: manos libres
- Swedish: handsfree
- Thai: ไม่ใช้มือ
- Turkish: handsfree
- Ukrainian: з гучним зв'язком
- Vietnamese: không cần dùng tay
Translation of vivavoce from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.