English translation of 'volo charter'
'volo charter' in Other Languages
British English: charter flight /ˈtʃɑːtə flaɪt/ NOUN
A charter flight is a flight in an aircraft in which all the seats are paid for by a travel company and then sold to their customers, usually at a lower cost than that of a scheduled flight.
- American English: charter flight
- Arabic: السَفَر بِطَائِرَة مُسْتَأْجَرَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: voo fretado
- Chinese: 包机
- Croatian: čarter let
- Czech: charterový let
- Danish: charterfly
- Dutch: chartervlucht
- European Spanish: vuelo chárter
- Finnish: tilauslento
- French: vol charter
- German: Charterflug
- Greek: πτήση τσάρτερ
- Italian: volo charter
- Japanese: チャーター便
- Korean: 전세기
- Norwegian: charterflygning
- Polish: lot czarterowy
- European Portuguese: voo fretado
- Romanian: zbor charter
- Russian: чартерный рейс
- Spanish: vuelo chárter
- Swedish: charterflyg
- Thai: เครื่องบินเช่าเหมาลำ
- Turkish: tarifesiz uçuş
- Ukrainian: чартерний рейс
- Vietnamese: chuyến bay thuê bao
Nearby words of 'volo charter'
Translation of volo charter from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.