English translation of 'volo di linea'
volo di linea
volo di linea
'volo di linea' in Other Languages
British English: scheduled flight /ˈʃɛdjuːldˈflaɪt/ NOUN
A scheduled flight is a plane service that leaves at a regular time each day or week.
- American English: scheduled flight
- Arabic: رِحْلَةٌ مُنْتَظِمَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: vôo marcado
- Chinese: 定期航班
- Croatian: predviđen let
- Czech: pravidelný let
- Danish: fast flyvning
- Dutch: lijnvlucht
- European Spanish: vuelo regular
- Finnish: reittilento
- French: vol régulier
- German: Linienflug
- Greek: προγραμματισμένη πτήση
- Italian: volo di linea
- Japanese: 定期便
- Korean: 정기 항공편
- Norwegian: planlagt flyging
- Polish: planowy lot
- European Portuguese: voo regular
- Romanian: zbor programat
- Russian: регулярный рейс
- Spanish: vuelo regular
- Swedish: reguljärflyg
- Thai: ตารางบิน
- Turkish: tarifeli uçuş
- Ukrainian: регулярний рейс
- Vietnamese: chuyến bay theo lịch trình
Nearby words of 'volo di linea'
Translation of volo di linea from the Collins Italian to English
Join the Collins Community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.