English translation of 'abre-latas'
invariable masculine noun
tin (BRIT) or can opener
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'abre-latas' in Other Languages
British English: can opener /kæn ˈəʊpənə/ NOUN
A can opener is a tool that is used for opening cans of food.
- American English: can opener
- Arabic: فَتَّاحَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: abridor de lata
- Chinese: 开罐器
- Croatian: otvarač limenki
- Czech: otvírák na konzervy
- Danish: dåseåbner
- Dutch: blikopener
- European Spanish: abrelatas
- Finnish: purkinavaaja
- French: ouvre-boîte
- German: Dosenöffner
- Greek: ανοιχτήρι για κονσέρβες
- Italian: apriscatole
- Japanese: 缶切り
- Korean: 깡통따개
- Norwegian: boksåpner
- Polish: otwieracz do konserw
- European Portuguese: abre-latas
- Romanian: desfăcător de conserve
- Russian: консервный нож
- Spanish: abrelatas
- Swedish: burköppnare
- Thai: ที่เปิดกระป๋อง
- Turkish: kutu açacağı
- Ukrainian: консервний ключ
- Vietnamese: đồ khui
British English: opener NOUN
An opener is a tool which is used to open containers such as tins or bottles.
...a tin opener.
Translation of abre-latas from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.