English translation of 'analgésico'
analgésicoanalgésica [anawˈʒɛziku, a]
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'analgésico' in Other Languages
British English: painkiller /ˈpeɪnˌkɪlə/ NOUN
A painkiller is a drug which reduces or stops physical pain.
- American English: painkiller
- Arabic: مُسَكِّنٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: analgésico
- Chinese: 止痛药
- Croatian: sredstvo protiv boli
- Czech: lék proti bolesti
- Danish: smertestillende middel
- Dutch: pijnstiller
- European Spanish: calmante
- Finnish: särkylääke
- French: analgésique
- German: Schmerzmittel
- Greek: παυσίπονο
- Italian: antidolorifico
- Japanese: 痛み止め
- Korean: 진통제
- Norwegian: smertestillende middel
- Polish: środek przeciwbólowy
- European Portuguese: analgésico
- Romanian: calmant
- Russian: болеутоляющее средство
- Spanish: calmante
- Swedish: smärtstillande medel
- Thai: ยาแก้ปวด
- Turkish: ağrı kesici
- Ukrainian: знеболювальне
- Vietnamese: thuốc giảm đau
Translation of analgésico from the Collins Portuguese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.