English translation of 'animador'
masculine noun, feminine noun
1. (Brazil telecommunications) presenter
2. (de festa) entertainer
animador(a) de torcida cheerleader
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'animador' in Other Languages
British English: entertainer /ˌɛntəˈteɪnə/ NOUN
An entertainer is a person whose job is to entertain audiences, for example by telling jokes, singing, or dancing.
Some people called him the greatest entertainer of the twentieth century.
- American English: entertainer
- Arabic: مُسَلٍّ فنان
- Brazilian Portuguese: animador
- Chinese: 演艺人员
- Croatian: zabavljač
- Czech: bavič
- Danish: entertainer
- Dutch: entertainer
- European Spanish: animador artista
- Finnish: viihdetaiteilija
- French: artiste variétés
- German: Entertainer
- Greek: διασκεδαστής
- Italian: intrattenitore
- Japanese: エンターテイナー
- Korean: 연예인
- Norwegian: underholdningsartist
- Polish: artysta rozrywkowy
- European Portuguese: animador
- Romanian: actor
- Russian: эстрадный артист
- Spanish: animador
- Swedish: underhållare
- Thai: ผู้ให้ความบันเทิง
- Turkish: eğlence düzenleyen
- Ukrainian: конферансьє
- Vietnamese: người làm trò giải trí
Translation of animador from the Collins Portuguese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.