English translation of 'bomba-relógio'
Word forms: plural bombas-relógio
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'bomba-relógio' in Other Languages
British English: time bomb /taɪm bɒm/ NOUN
A time bomb is a bomb with a mechanism that causes it to explode at a particular time.
- American English: time bomb
- Arabic: قُنْبُلَةٌ مَوْقُوتَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: bomba relógio
- Chinese: 定时炸弹
- Croatian: tempirana bomba
- Czech: časovaná bomba
- Danish: tidsindstillet bombe
- Dutch: tijdbom
- European Spanish: bomba de relojería
- Finnish: aikapommi
- French: bombe à retardement
- German: Zeitbombe
- Greek: ωρολογιακή βόμβα
- Italian: bomba ad orologeria
- Japanese: 時限爆弾
- Korean: 시한폭탄
- Norwegian: tidsinnstilt bombe
- Polish: bomba zegarowa
- European Portuguese: bomba relógio
- Romanian: bombă cu ceas
- Russian: бомба с часовым механизмом
- Spanish: bomba de relojería
- Swedish: tidsbomb
- Thai: ระเบิดที่ตั้งเวลาได้
- Turkish: saatli bomba
- Ukrainian: бомба з годинниковим механізмом
- Vietnamese: bom hẹn giờ
Translation of bomba-relógio from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.