English translation of 'camionista'
masculine noun, feminine noun
lorry driver (BRIT), truck driver (US)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'camionista' in Other Languages
British English: lorry driver /ˈlɒrɪ ˈdraɪvə/ NOUN
A lorry driver is someone who drives a lorry as their job.
- American English: trucker
- Arabic: سَائِقُ الْشَاحِنَةِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: motorista de caminhão
- Chinese: 货车司机
- Croatian: kamiondžija
- Czech: řidič nákladního auta
- Danish: lastbilchauffør
- Dutch: vrachtwagenchauffeur
- European Spanish: camionero IngBrit
- Finnish: kuorma-auton kuljettaja
- French: camionneur
- German: Lkw-Fahrer
- Greek: οδηγός φορτηγού
- Italian: camionista
- Japanese: トラック運転手
- Korean: 트럭 운전사
- Norwegian: lastebilsjåfør
- Polish: kierowca ciężarówki
- European Portuguese: camionista
- Romanian: șofer de camion
- Russian: водитель грузовика
- Spanish: camionero
- Swedish: lastbilschaufför
- Thai: คนขับรถบรรทุก
- Turkish: kamyon şoförü
- Ukrainian: водій вантажівки
- Vietnamese: tài xế xe tải
Translation of camionista from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.