English translation of 'cibercafé'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'cibercafé' in Other Languages
British English: cybercafé /ˈsaɪbəˌkæfeɪ; -ˌkæfɪ/ NOUN
A cybercafé is a café where people can pay to use the Internet.
- American English: cybercafé
- Arabic: مَقْهَى الاِنْتَرْنَت
- Brazilian Portuguese: cyber café
- Chinese: 网吧
- Croatian: kafić s pristupom internetu
- Czech: internetová kavárna
- Danish: internetcafé
- Dutch: cybercafé
- European Spanish: cibercafé
- Finnish: internet-kahvila
- French: cybercafé
- German: Internetcafé
- Greek: Ίντερνετ καφέ
- Italian: cybercafé
- Japanese: サイバーカフェ
- Korean: 사이버 카페
- Norwegian: Internett-kafé
- Polish: kawiarnia internetowa
- European Portuguese: cibercafé
- Romanian: internet cafe
- Russian: Интернет-кафе
- Spanish: cibercafé
- Swedish: cyberkafé
- Thai: อินเตอร์เน็ตคาเฟ่
- Turkish: sibercafe
- Ukrainian: Інтернет-кафе
- Vietnamese: quán cà phê internet
Translation of cibercafé from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.