English translation of 'conservação'
2. (de vida, alimentos) preservation
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'conservação' in Other Languages
British English: conservation /ˌkɒnsəˈveɪʃən/ NOUN
Conservation is the preservation and protection of the environment.
- American English: conservation
- Arabic: الـمُحَافِظَةُ عَلَى الطَبِيعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: conservação
- Chinese: 保存
- Croatian: očuvanje
- Czech: ochrana životního prostředí
- Danish: bevarelse
- Dutch: conservatie
- European Spanish: protección del medio ambiente conservación
- Finnish: luonnonsuojelu
- French: préservation
- German: Erhaltung
- Greek: διατήρηση
- Italian: conservazione
- Japanese: 保全
- Korean: 보존
- Norwegian: bevaring
- Polish: ochrona
- European Portuguese: conservação
- Romanian: conservare
- Russian: охрана
- Spanish: protección
- Swedish: bevarande
- Thai: การอนุรักษ์ธรรมชาติและสภาพแวดล้อม
- Turkish: koruma
- Ukrainian: збереження
- Vietnamese: sự bảo tồn
Translation of conservação from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.