English translation of 'couve-de-bruxelas'
Word forms: plural couves-de-bruxelas
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'couve-de-bruxelas' in Other Languages
British English: Brussels sprouts /ˈbrʌslz ˈspraʊts/ NOUN
Brussels sprouts are vegetables that look like tiny cabbages.
- American English: Brussels sprouts
- Arabic: كُرُنْب بروكُسِل
- Brazilian Portuguese: couve-de-bruxelas
- Chinese: 抱子甘蓝
- Croatian: prokulice
- Czech: růžičková kapusta
- Danish: rosenkål
- Dutch: spruitjes
- European Spanish: coles de Bruselas
- Finnish: ruusukaali
- French: choux de Bruxelles
- German: Rosenkohl
- Greek: λαχανάκια Βρυξελλών
- Italian: cavoletti di Bruxelles
- Japanese: 芽キャベツ
- Korean: 양배추의 일종
- Norwegian: rosenkål
- Polish: brukselka
- European Portuguese: couve-de-bruxelas
- Romanian: varză de Bruxelles
- Russian: капуста брюссельская
- Spanish: col de Bruselas
- Swedish: brysselkål
- Thai: ลูกกะหล่ำเล็ก
- Turkish: Brüksel lahanası
- Ukrainian: брюссельська капуста
- Vietnamese: cải bruxen
Translation of couve-de-bruxelas from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.