English translation of 'currículo'
1. (profissional) curriculum vitae, CV, résumé (US)
2. (programa) curriculum
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'currículo' in Other Languages
British English: curriculum /kəˈrɪkjʊləm/ NOUN
A curriculum is all the different courses of study that are taught in a school, college, or university.
Business skills should be part of the school curriculum.
- American English: curriculum
- Arabic: مِنْهَج دِرَاسِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: currículo
- Chinese: 课程
- Croatian: nastavni program
- Czech: učební osnovy
- Danish: læseplan
- Dutch: curriculum
- European Spanish: plan de estudios
- Finnish: opinto-ohjelma
- French: programme scolaire
- German: Lehrplan
- Greek: πρόγραμμα μαθημάτων
- Italian: curriculum
- Japanese: カリキュラム
- Korean: 교육과정
- Norwegian: læreplan
- Polish: program nauczania
- European Portuguese: currículo
- Romanian: curriculum
- Russian: учебный план
- Spanish: currículo
- Swedish: läroplan
- Thai: หลักสูตร
- Turkish: müfredat
- Ukrainian: навчальна програма
- Vietnamese: chương trình học
Translation of currículo from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.