English translation of 'desmancha-prazeres'
invariable masculine noun, invariable feminine noun
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'desmancha-prazeres' in Other Languages
British English: spoilsport /ˈspɔɪlˌspɔːt/ NOUN
If you say that someone is a spoilsport, you mean that they are behaving in a way that ruins other people's pleasure or enjoyment.
- American English: spoilsport
- Arabic: مَفْسَدُ الْـمُتْعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: desmancha-prazeres
- Chinese: 扫兴的人
- Croatian: kvaritelj veselja
- Czech: morous
- Danish: lyseslukker
- Dutch: spelbreker
- European Spanish: aguafiestas
- Finnish: ilonpilaaja
- French: rabat-joie
- German: Spielverderber
- Greek: μουρτζούφλης
- Italian: guastafeste
- Japanese: 人の興をそぐ人
- Korean: 흥을 깨는 사람
- Norwegian: gledesdreper
- Polish: osoba psująca zabawę
- European Portuguese: desmancha-prazeres
- Romanian: persoană care strică bucuria altora
- Russian: тот, кто портит удовольствие другим
- Spanish: aguafiestas
- Swedish: glädjedödare
- Thai: ผู้รบกวนความสุขของผู้อื่น
- Turkish: oyunbozan
- Ukrainian: людина, що псує настрій оточуючим
- Vietnamese: người phá đám
Translation of desmancha-prazeres from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.