English translation of 'destro'
destrodestra [ˈdɛstru, a]
1. (hábil) skilful (BRIT), skillful (US)
2. (ágil) agile
3. (não canhoto) right-handed
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'destro' in Other Languages
British English: right-handed /ˈraɪtˌhændɪd/ ADJECTIVE
Someone who is right-handed uses their right hand rather than their left hand for activities such as writing and sports, and for picking things up.
- American English: right-handed
- Arabic: أَيْـمَن
- Brazilian Portuguese: destro
- Chinese: 用右手的
- Croatian: dešnjak
- Czech: pravák
- Danish: højrehåndet
- Dutch: rechtshandig
- European Spanish: diestro derecho
- Finnish: oikeakätinen
- French: droitier
- German: rechtshändig
- Greek: δεξιόχειρας
- Italian: destrimano
- Japanese: 右利きの
- Korean: 오른손잡이의
- Norwegian: høyrehendt
- Polish: praworęczny
- European Portuguese: destro
- Romanian: dreptaci
- Russian: правша
- Spanish: diestro quien usa la mano derecha
- Swedish: högerhänt
- Thai: ทางด้านขวามือ
- Turkish: sağ elini kullanan
- Ukrainian: який володіє правою рукою краще, ніж лівою
- Vietnamese: thuận tay phải
Translation of destro from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.