English translation of 'documentário'
documentáriodocumentária [dokumẽˈtarju, a]
adjective, masculine noun
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'documentário' in Other Languages
British English: documentary /ˌdɒkjʊˈmɛntərɪ; -trɪ/ NOUN
A documentary is a radio or television programme or a film which provides factual information about a particular subject.
...a TV documentary on homelessness.
- American English: documentary
- Arabic: فِيلْمٌ وَثائِقِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: documentário
- Chinese: 纪录片
- Croatian: dokumentarac
- Czech: dokumentární film
- Danish: dokumentarprogram
- Dutch: documentaire
- European Spanish: documental
- Finnish: dokumentti
- French: documentaire
- German: Dokumentarfilm
- Greek: ντοκιμαντέρ
- Italian: documentario
- Japanese: ドキュメンタリー
- Korean: 다큐멘터리
- Norwegian: dokumentarfilm
- Polish: film dokumentalny
- European Portuguese: documentário
- Romanian: documentar
- Russian: документальная программа
- Spanish: documental
- Swedish: dokumentärfilm
- Thai: สารคดี
- Turkish: belgesel
- Ukrainian: документальний фільм
- Vietnamese: phim tài liệu
Translation of documentário from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey