English translation of 'dramaturgo'
dramaturgodramaturga [dramaˈturɡu, a]
masculine noun, feminine noun
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'dramaturgo' in Other Languages
British English: playwright /ˈpleɪˌraɪt/ NOUN
A playwright is a person who writes plays.
- American English: playwright
- Arabic: كَاتِبٌ مَسْرَحِيّ
- Brazilian Portuguese: dramaturgo
- Chinese: 剧作家
- Croatian: dramski pisac
- Czech: dramatik
- Danish: skuespilforfatter
- Dutch: toneelschrijver
- European Spanish: dramaturgo
- Finnish: näytelmäkirjailija
- French: dramaturge
- German: Bühnenautor
- Greek: θεατρικός συγγραφέας
- Italian: drammaturgo
- Japanese: 脚本家
- Korean: 극작가
- Norwegian: dramatiker
- Polish: dramatopisarz
- European Portuguese: dramaturgo
- Romanian: dramaturg
- Russian: драматург
- Spanish: dramaturgo
- Swedish: skådespelsförfattare
- Thai: ผู้เขียนบทละคร
- Turkish: oyun yazarı
- Ukrainian: драматург
- Vietnamese: nhà viết kịch
British English: dramatist NOUN
A dramatist is someone who writes plays.
Translation of dramaturgo from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.