English translation of 'drogaria'
chemist's shop (BRIT), drugstore (US)
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'drogaria' in Other Languages
British English: drugstore NOUN
In the United States, a drugstore is a shop where drugs and medicines are sold or given out, and where you can buy cosmetics, some household goods, and also drinks and snacks.
- American English: drugstore
- Brazilian Portuguese: drogaria
- Chinese: > 药店兼营杂货、小吃的
- European Spanish: tiendade comestibles, periódicos y medicamentos
- French: drugstore
- German: Drogerie
- Italian: negozio di generi vari e di articoli di farmacia con un bar
- Japanese: ドラッグストア
- Korean: > 약국 미국에서 약 외에 생활 잡화 등을 파는 곳
- European Portuguese: drogaria
- Spanish: tiendade comestibles, periódicos y medicamentos
Translation of drogaria from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey