English translation of 'eletrônica'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'eletrônica' in Other Languages
British English: electronics /ɪlɛkˈtrɒnɪks; ˌiːlɛk-/ NOUN
You can refer to electronic devices, or the part of a piece of equipment that consists of electronic devices, as the electronics.
A microchip contains all the electronics.
- American English: electronics
- Arabic: إلِكْترونِيَّات
- Brazilian Portuguese: eletrônica
- Chinese: 电子学
- Croatian: elektronika
- Czech: elektronika
- Danish: elektronik
- Dutch: elektronica
- European Spanish: sistema electrónico
- Finnish: elektroniikka
- French: électronique
- German: Elektronik
- Greek: ηλεκτρονική επιστήμη
- Italian: elettronica
- Japanese: 電子工学
- Korean: 전자공학
- Norwegian: elektronikk
- Polish: elektronika
- European Portuguese: eletrónica
- Romanian: componentă electronică
- Russian: электроника
- Spanish: electrónica estudio y uso de los electrones
- Swedish: elektronik
- Thai: อุปกรณ์อิเล็กทรอนิกส์
- Turkish: elektronik bilimi
- Ukrainian: електроніка
- Vietnamese: thiết bị điện tử
Nearby words of 'eletrônica'
Translation of eletrônica from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.