English translation of 'enjoado'
enjoadoenjoada [ẽˈʒwadu, a]
2. (enfastiado) bored
3. (enfadonho) boring
4. (mal-humorado) in a bad mood
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'enjoado' in Other Languages
British English: seasick /ˈsiːˌsɪk/ ADJECTIVE
If someone is seasick when they are travelling in a boat, they vomit or feel sick because of the way the boat is moving.
It was quite rough at times, and she was seasick.
- American English: seasick
- Arabic: مُصَابٌ بِدُوارِ البَحْر
- Brazilian Portuguese: com enjôo do mar
- Chinese: 晕船的
- Croatian: koji pati od morske bolesti
- Czech: trpící mořskou nemocí
- Danish: søsyg
- Dutch: zeeziek
- European Spanish: mareado barco
- Finnish: merisairas
- French: mal de mer
- German: seekrank
- Greek: πάσχων από ναυτία
- Italian: che soffre il mal di mare
- Japanese: 船に酔った
- Korean: 뱃멀미의
- Norwegian: sjøsyk
- Polish: cierpiący na chorobę morską
- European Portuguese: enjoado
- Romanian: rău de mare
- Russian: страдающий морской болезнью
- Spanish: mareado
- Swedish: sjösjuk
- Thai: เมาคลื่น
- Turkish: deniz tutmuş
- Ukrainian: який страждає на морську хворобу
- Vietnamese: bị say sóng
Translation of enjoado from the Collins Portuguese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.