English translation of 'especulador'
masculine noun, feminine noun
1. (na Bolsa etc) speculator
2. (explorador) opportunist
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'especulador' in Other Languages
British English: speculator NOUN
A speculator is a person who speculates financially.
He sold the contracts to another speculator for a profit.
British English: venture capitalist NOUN
A venture capitalist is someone who makes money by investing in high risk projects.
- American English: venture capitalist
- Brazilian Portuguese: especulador
- Chinese: 风险投资者
- European Spanish: capitalista de riesgo
- French: spécialiste du capital-risqueN
- German: Risikokapitalgeber
- Italian: investitore in capitale di rischio
- Japanese: ベンチャーキャピタリスト
- Korean: 위험 투자가
- European Portuguese: especulador
- Spanish: capitalista de riesgo
Translation of especulador from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.