English translation of 'estabelecimento'
2. (casa comercial) business
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'estabelecimento' in Other Languages
British English: premises /ˈprɛmɪsɪz/ NOUN
The premises of a business or an institution are all the buildings and land that it occupies.
There is a kitchen on the premises.
- American English: premises
- Arabic: الـمَبْنَى وَالأَرَاضِي التَّابِعَه لَهُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: estabelecimento
- Chinese: 地产
- Croatian: prostorije
- Czech: prostory školní, firemní
- Danish: ejendom
- Dutch: huis
- European Spanish: local
- Finnish: alue koulun tms.
- French: locaux
- German: Gelände
- Greek: στεγασμένος χώρος
- Italian: locali
- Japanese: 土地建物
- Korean: 부동산
- Norwegian: eiendom
- Polish: lokal
- European Portuguese: estabelecimento
- Romanian: proprietate
- Russian: здание и прилегающая территория
- Spanish: local sitio cerrado y cubierto
- Swedish: förutsättningar
- Thai: ที่ดินและสิ่งปลูกสร้าง
- Turkish: bina ve etrafındaki arazi
- Ukrainian: приміщення
- Vietnamese: khuôn viên
British English: establishment NOUN
The establishment of an organization or system is the act of creating it or beginning it.
…the establishment of the regional government.
Translation of estabelecimento from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.