English translation of 'explorador'
masculine noun, feminine noun
1. (descobridor) explorer
2. (de outros) exploiter
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'explorador' in Other Languages
British English: explorer /ɪkˈsplɔːrə/ NOUN
An explorer is someone who travels to places about which very little is known, in order to discover what is there.
- American English: explorer
- Arabic: مُسْتَكْشِفُ مسبار
- Brazilian Portuguese: explorador
- Chinese: 探险家
- Croatian: istraživač
- Czech: badatel
- Danish: opdagelsesrejsende
- Dutch: ontdekkingsreiziger
- European Spanish: explorador persona
- Finnish: tutkimusmatkailija
- French: explorateur
- German: Forscher
- Greek: εξερευνητής
- Italian: esploratore
- Japanese: 探検家
- Korean: 탐험가
- Norwegian: oppdagelsesreisende
- Polish: badacz
- European Portuguese: explorador
- Romanian: explorator
- Russian: исследователь
- Spanish: explorador escultista
- Swedish: upptäcktsresande
- Thai: นักสำรวจ
- Turkish: kaşif
- Ukrainian: дослідник
- Vietnamese: nhà thám hiểm
Translation of explorador from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.