English translation of 'extintor'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'extintor' in Other Languages
British English: extinguisher /ɪkˈstɪŋɡwɪʃə/ NOUN
An extinguisher is a metal cylinder which contains water or chemicals at high pressure which can put out fires.
- American English: extinguisher
- Arabic: مِطْفَأَةُ الـحَرِيق
- Brazilian Portuguese: extintor
- Chinese: 灭火器
- Croatian: aparat za gašenje požara
- Czech: hasicí přístroj
- Danish: ildslukker
- Dutch: brandblusapparaat
- European Spanish: extintor
- Finnish: sammutin
- French: extincteur
- German: Löschgerät
- Greek: πυροσβεστήρας
- Italian: estintore
- Japanese: 消火器
- Korean: 소화기
- Norwegian: brannslukkingsapparat
- Polish: gaśnica
- European Portuguese: extintor
- Romanian: stingător de incendiu
- Russian: огнетушитель
- Spanish: extinguidor
- Swedish: brandsläckare
- Thai: เครื่องดับเพลิง
- Turkish: söndürücü yangın
- Ukrainian: вогнегасник
- Vietnamese: bình chữa cháy
Translation of extintor from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.