English translation of 'graduação'
Word forms: plural graduações
2. (classificação) grading
3. (education) graduation
4. (military) rank
curso de graduação degree course
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'graduação' in Other Languages
British English: graduation /ˌɡrædjʊˈeɪʃən/ NOUN
Graduation is the successful completion of a course of study at a university, college, or school, for which you receive a degree or diploma.
After graduation he joined a small law firm.
- American English: graduation
- Arabic: تَخَرُّج
- Brazilian Portuguese: graduação
- Chinese: 毕业
- Croatian: diplomiranje
- Czech: promoce
- Danish: dimission
- Dutch: diploma-uitreiking
- European Spanish: graduación
- Finnish: valmistuminen oppilaitoksesta
- French: remise des diplômes
- German: Abschlussfeier
- Greek: αποφόιτηση
- Italian: laurea
- Japanese: 大学卒業
- Korean: 졸업
- Norwegian: avgangseksamen
- Polish: ukończenie szkoły
- European Portuguese: graduação
- Romanian: absolvire
- Russian: окончание учебного заведения
- Spanish: graduación
- Swedish: akademisk examen
- Thai: การสำเร็จการศึกษา
- Turkish: mezuniyet
- Ukrainian: випуск
- Vietnamese: sự tốt nghiệp
Translation of graduação from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.