English translation of 'halterofilismo'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'halterofilismo' in Other Languages
British English: weightlifting /ˈweɪtˌlɪftɪŋ/ NOUN
Weightlifting is a sport in which the competitor who can lift the heaviest weight wins.
- American English: weightlifting
- Arabic: رَفْعُ الَأثْقَال
- Brazilian Portuguese: levantamento de peso
- Chinese: 举重
- Croatian: dizanje utega
- Czech: vzpírání
- Danish: vægtløftning
- Dutch: gewichtheffen
- European Spanish: halterofilia
- Finnish: painonnosto
- French: haltérophilie
- German: Gewichtheben
- Greek: άρση βαρών
- Italian: sollevamento pesi
- Japanese: 重量挙げ
- Korean: 역도
- Norwegian: vektløfting
- Polish: podnoszenie ciężarów
- European Portuguese: halterofilismo
- Romanian: haltere
- Russian: тяжелая атлетика
- Spanish: halterofilia
- Swedish: tyngdlyftning
- Thai: การยกน้ำหนัก
- Turkish: ağırlık kaldırma
- Ukrainian: важка атлетика
- Vietnamese: môn cử tạ
Translation of halterofilismo from the Collins Portuguese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.