English translation of 'hipotecar'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'hipotecar' in Other Languages
British English: mortgage /ˈmɔːɡɪdʒ/ VERB
If you mortgage your house or land, you use it as a guarantee to a company in order to borrow money from them.
They had to mortgage their home to pay the bills.
- American English: mortgage
- Arabic: يَرْهَنُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: hipotecar
- Chinese: 抵押
- Croatian: staviti pod hipoteku
- Czech: zatížit hypotékou
- Danish: belåne
- Dutch: hypothekeren
- European Spanish: hipotecar
- Finnish: kiinnittää asuntolainalla
- French: hypothéquer
- German: hypothekarisch belasten
- Greek: υποθηκεύω
- Italian: ipotecare
- Japanese: 抵当に入れる
- Korean: 주택을 담보로 융자를 받다
- Norwegian: belåne
- Polish: oddać w zastaw hipoteczny
- European Portuguese: hipotecar
- Romanian: a ipoteca
- Russian: закладывать
- Spanish: hipotecar
- Swedish: inteckna
- Thai: จำนอง
- Turkish: konut kredisi almak
- Ukrainian: заставити нерухомість
- Vietnamese: thế chấp
Translation of hipotecar from the Collins Portuguese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.