English translation of 'incontrolável'
Word forms: plural incontroláveis
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'incontrolável' in Other Languages
British English: uncontrollable /ˌʌnkənˈtrəʊləbl/ ADJECTIVE
If something such as an emotion is uncontrollable, you can do nothing to prevent it or control it.
He burst into uncontrollable laughter.
- American English: uncontrollable
- Arabic: لا يـُمْكِنُ التَّحَكُّمُ فيه
- Brazilian Portuguese: incontrolável
- Chinese: 无法控制的
- Croatian: neobuzdan
- Czech: nezadržitelný smích, pláč
- Danish: ukontrollabel
- Dutch: onbeheerst
- European Spanish: incontrolable
- Finnish: hallitsematon
- French: incontrôlable
- German: unkontrollierbar
- Greek: ανεξέλεγκτος
- Italian: incontrollabile
- Japanese: 制御できない
- Korean: 통제할 수 없는
- Norwegian: ukontrollerbar
- Polish: nieposkromiony
- European Portuguese: incontrolável
- Romanian: incontrolabil
- Russian: неуправляемый
- Spanish: incontrolable
- Swedish: okontrollerad
- Thai: ที่ควบคุมไม่ได้
- Turkish: kontrol edilemez
- Ukrainian: нестримний
- Vietnamese: không thể kiềm chế
Translation of incontrolável from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.