English translation of 'indigestão'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'indigestão' in Other Languages
British English: indigestion /ˌɪndɪˈdʒɛstʃən/ NOUN
If you have indigestion, you have pains in your stomach that are caused by difficulties in digesting food.
- American English: indigestion
- Arabic: عُسْرُ الهَضْمِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: indigestão
- Chinese: 消化不良
- Croatian: loša probava
- Czech: zažívací potíže
- Danish: dårlig fordøjelse
- Dutch: indigestie
- European Spanish: indigestión
- Finnish: ruoansulatushäiriö
- French: indigestion
- German: Verdauungsbeschwerden
- Greek: δυσπεψία
- Italian: indigestione
- Japanese: 消化不良
- Korean: 소화 불량
- Norwegian: fordøyelsesproblemer
- Polish: niestrawność
- European Portuguese: indigestão
- Romanian: indigestie
- Russian: несварение желудка
- Spanish: indigestión
- Swedish: dålig matsmältning
- Thai: การไม่ย่อยของอาหาร
- Turkish: hazımsızlık
- Ukrainian: розлад шлунка
- Vietnamese: chứng khó tiêu
Translation of indigestão from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.