English translation of 'informática'
IT, information technology
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'informática' in Other Languages
British English: computer science /kəmˈpjuːtə ˈsaɪəns/ NOUN
Computer science is the study of computers and their application.
- American English: computer science
- Arabic: عِلْمُ الـحاسِب الآلي
- Brazilian Portuguese: ciência da computação
- Chinese: 计算机科学
- Croatian: računalna znanost
- Czech: informatika
- Danish: computervidenskab
- Dutch: computerwetenschap
- European Spanish: informática
- Finnish: tietojenkäsittelytiede
- French: informatique
- German: Computerwissenschaft
- Greek: επιστήμη υπολογιστών
- Italian: informatica
- Japanese: コンピューター科学
- Korean: 컴퓨터 과학
- Norwegian: informatikk
- Polish: informatyka
- European Portuguese: informática
- Romanian: informatică
- Russian: теория вычислительных систем
- Spanish: ciencia informática
- Swedish: datavetenskap
- Thai: วิทยาศาสตร์คอมพิวเตอร์
- Turkish: bilgisayar bilimi
- Ukrainian: комп'ютерна наука
- Vietnamese: khoa học máy tính
British English: information technology NOUN
Information technology is the theory and practice of using computers to store and analyse information.
...the information technology industry.
Translation of informática from the Collins Portuguese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.