English translation of 'irresponsável'
Word forms: plural irresponsáveis
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'irresponsável' in Other Languages
British English: irresponsible /ˌɪrɪˈspɒnsəbl/ ADJECTIVE
If you describe someone as irresponsible, you are criticizing them because they do things without properly considering their possible consequences.
...the irresponsible behaviour of her son.
- American English: irresponsible
- Arabic: لا يَشْعُرُ بِالـمَسْؤُولِيَّةِ
- Brazilian Portuguese: irresponsável
- Chinese: 不负责任的
- Croatian: neodgovoran
- Czech: nezodpovědný
- Danish: uforsvarlig
- Dutch: onverantwoordelijk
- European Spanish: irresponsable
- Finnish: vastuuton
- French: irresponsable
- German: unverantwortlich
- Greek: ανεύθυνος
- Italian: irresponsabile
- Japanese: いい加減な
- Korean: 무책임한
- Norwegian: uansvarlig
- Polish: nieodpowiedzialny
- European Portuguese: irresponsável
- Romanian: iresponsabil
- Russian: безответственный
- Spanish: irresponsable
- Swedish: oansvarig
- Thai: ไม่รับผิดชอบ
- Turkish: sorumsuz
- Ukrainian: безвідповідальний
- Vietnamese: vô trách nhiệm
British English: reckless ADJECTIVE
If you say that someone is reckless, you mean that they act in a way which shows that they do not care about danger or the effect their behaviour will have on other people.
He is charged with reckless driving.
Translation of irresponsável from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary