English translation of 'joanete'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'joanete' in Other Languages
British English: bunion /ˈbʌnjən/ NOUN
A bunion is a large painful lump on the first joint of a person's big toe.
- American English: bunion
- Arabic: وَرَم إِبْهام القَدَم
- Brazilian Portuguese: joanete
- Chinese: 拇囊炎
- Croatian: oteklina
- Czech: kuří oko
- Danish: knyst
- Dutch: eeltknobbel
- European Spanish: juanete
- Finnish: vaivaisenluu
- French: oignon pieds
- German: entzündeter Fußballen
- Greek: κάλος
- Italian: callo
- Japanese: バニオン
- Korean: 건막류
- Norwegian: liktorn
- Polish: haluks
- European Portuguese: joanete
- Romanian: mont
- Russian: бурсит большого пальца стопы
- Spanish: juanete
- Swedish: knöl på stortån
- Thai: ตาปลาบนเท้า
- Turkish: yangılı ayak şişi
- Ukrainian: бурсит великого пальця стопи
- Vietnamese: nốt viêm tấy ở kẽ ngón chân cái
Translation of joanete from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.