English translation of 'latino-americano'
adjective, masculine noun, feminine noun
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'latino-americano' in Other Languages
British English: Latin American /ˈlætɪn əˈmɛrɪkən/ ADJECTIVE
Latin American means belonging or relating to the countries of South America, Central America, and Mexico. Latin American also means belonging or relating to the people or culture of these countries.
Leaders of eight Latin American countries are meeting in Caracas, Venezuela, today.
- American English: Latin American
- Arabic: مِنْ أَمْرِيكَا اللَّاتِينِيَّةُ
- Brazilian Portuguese: latino-americano
- Chinese: 拉丁美洲的
- Croatian: latinoamerički
- Czech: latinskoamerický
- Danish: latinamerikansk
- Dutch: Latijns-Amerikaans
- European Spanish: latinoamericano
- Finnish: latinalaisamerikkalainen
- French: latino-américain
- German: lateinamerikanisch
- Greek: λατινοαμερικανικός
- Italian: latino-americano
- Japanese: ラテンアメリカの
- Korean: 라틴 아메리카의
- Norwegian: latinamerikansk
- Polish: latynoamerykański
- European Portuguese: latino-americano
- Romanian: latinoamerican
- Russian: латиноамериканский
- Spanish: latinoamericano
- Swedish: latinamerikansk
- Thai: เกี่ยวกับละตินอเมริกา
- Turkish: Latin Amerika
- Ukrainian: латиноамериканський
- Vietnamese: thuộc Mỹ La tinh
Translation of latino-americano from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.