English translation of 'licenciado'
licenciadolicenciada [lisẽˈsjadu, a]
masculine noun, feminine noun
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'licenciado' in Other Languages
British English: graduate /ˈɡrædjʊɪt/ NOUN
A graduate is a student who has completed a course at a college or university.
His parents are both university graduates.
- American English: graduate
- Arabic: خَرِّيج
- Brazilian Portuguese: formando
- Chinese: 毕业生
- Croatian: diplomirani student
- Czech: absolvent
- Danish: kandidat
- Dutch: afgestudeerde
- European Spanish: titulado
- Finnish: tutkinnon suorittanut
- French: diplômé
- German: Hochschulabsolvent
- Greek: πτυχιούχος
- Italian: laureato
- Japanese: 大学の卒業生
- Korean: 대학 졸업생
- Norwegian: akademiker
- Polish: absolwent
- European Portuguese: licenciado
- Romanian: absolvent
- Russian: выпускник
- Spanish: titulado
- Swedish: akademiker
- Thai: ผู้จบปริญญา
- Turkish: üniversite mezunu
- Ukrainian: випускник
- Vietnamese: sinh viên đã tốt nghiệp
British English: licensed ADJECTIVE
If you are licensed to do something, you have official permission from the government or from the authorities to do it.
There were about 250 people on board, about 100 more than the ferry was licensed to carry.
Translation of licenciado from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary