English translation of 'lingerie'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'lingerie' in Other Languages
British English: lingerie /ˈlænʒərɪ/ NOUN
You can refer to women's underwear and night clothes as lingerie.
She put it into her drawer, next to her lingerie.
- American English: lingerie
- Arabic: مَلَابِسٌ تَـحْتِيَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: lingerie
- Chinese: 女贴身内衣
- Croatian: rublje
- Czech: dámské spodní prádlo
- Danish: lingeri
- Dutch: lingerie
- European Spanish: lencería
- Finnish: naisten alus- ja yöasut
- French: lingerie
- German: Damenwäsche
- Greek: γυναικεία εσώρουχα
- Italian: biancheria intima
- Japanese: ランジェリー
- Korean: 란제리
- Norwegian: dameundertøy
- Polish: bielizna
- European Portuguese: lingerie
- Romanian: lenjerie
- Russian: дамское белье
- Spanish: lencería
- Swedish: underkläder
- Thai: ชุดชั้นในของสตรี
- Turkish: iç çamaşırı
- Ukrainian: жіноча білизна
- Vietnamese: đồ lót phụ nữ
Translation of lingerie from the Collins Portuguese to English
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.