English translation of 'lojista'
masculine noun, feminine noun
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'lojista' in Other Languages
British English: shopkeeper /ˈʃɒpˌkiːpə/ NOUN
A shopkeeper is a person who owns a small shop.
- American English: storekeeper
- Arabic: صَاحِبُ الـمَتْجَر
- Brazilian Portuguese: lojista
- Chinese: 店主
- Croatian: vlasnik trgovine
- Czech: obchodník majitel obchodu
- Danish: butiksindehaver
- Dutch: winkelier
- European Spanish: tendero tienda
- Finnish: kauppias
- French: commerçant
- German: Ladenbesitzer
- Greek: καταστηματάρχης
- Italian: negoziante
- Japanese: 店主
- Korean: 상점 주인
- Norwegian: butikkeier
- Polish: sklepikarz
- European Portuguese: lojista
- Romanian: negustor
- Russian: владелец магазина
- Spanish: tendero
- Swedish: butiksinnehavare
- Thai: เจ้าของร้าน
- Turkish: bakkal
- Ukrainian: власник магазину
- Vietnamese: người chủ cửa hàng
British English: shop-keeper NOUN
A shop-keeper is a person who owns or manages a small shop.
British English: tradesman NOUN
A tradesman is a person, usually a man, who sells goods or services.
...tradesmen such as electricians or plumbers.
Translation of lojista from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary