English translation of 'meningite'
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'meningite' in Other Languages
British English: meningitis /ˌmɛnɪnˈdʒaɪtɪs/ NOUN
Meningitis is a serious infectious illness which affects your brain and spinal cord.
- American English: meningitis
- Arabic: الْتِهَابُ الْسَّحَايَا
- Brazilian Portuguese: meningite
- Chinese: 脑膜炎
- Croatian: meningitis
- Czech: meningitida
- Danish: meningitis
- Dutch: meningitis
- European Spanish: meningitis
- Finnish: aivokalvontulehdus
- French: méningite
- German: Hirnhautentzündung
- Greek: μηνιγγίτιδα
- Italian: meningite
- Japanese: 髄膜炎
- Korean: 수막염
- Norwegian: hjernehinnebetennelse
- Polish: zapalenie opon mózgowych
- European Portuguese: meningite
- Romanian: meningită
- Russian: менингит
- Spanish: meningitis
- Swedish: hjärnhinneinflammation
- Thai: เยื่อหุ้มสมองอักเสบ
- Turkish: menenjit
- Ukrainian: менінгіт
- Vietnamese: viêm màng não
Translation of meningite from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
No books. No rote memorization. No chance of failure. Your chance to have a one-to-one lesson with best-selling language expert Paul Noble, try a FREE audio sample of his brand new Mandarin Chinese course.
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.