English translation of 'mercearia'
grocer's (shop) (BRIT), grocery store
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'mercearia' in Other Languages
British English: grocer NOUN
shop A grocer or a grocer's is a small shop that sells foods such as flour, sugar, and canned goods.
- American English: grocery store
- Arabic: مَتْجَر البِقالَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: mercearia
- Chinese: 食品店
- Croatian: trgovina mješovite robe
- Czech: potaviny obchod
- Danish: købmandsbutik
- Dutch: kruidenierswinkel
- European Spanish: colmado
- Finnish: ruokakauppa
- French: épicerie
- German: Lebensmittelhändler
- Greek: μπακάλικο
- Italian: negoziante
- Japanese: 食料雑貨店
- Korean: 식료품점
- Norwegian: kolonial
- Polish: sklep warzywny
- European Portuguese: mercearia
- Romanian: băcănie
- Russian: бакалейная лавка
- Spanish: colmado
- Swedish: specerihandlare
- Thai: ร้านขายของชำ
- Turkish: bakkal dükkan
- Ukrainian: бакалія
- Vietnamese: cửa hàng tạp hóa
British English: grocery NOUN
A grocery or a grocery store is a grocer's shop.
They run a small grocery store.
Translation of mercearia from the Collins Portuguese to English Dictionary
Unlock language with the Paul Noble method
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey