English translation of 'transmissão'
Word forms: plural transmissões
2. (radio, telecommunications) transmission, broadcast
3. (transferência) transfer
transmissão ao vivo live broadcast
transmissão de dados data transmission
Copyright © 2014 by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
See related content
'transmissão' in Other Languages
British English: broadcast /ˈbrɔːdˌkɑːst/ NOUN
A broadcast is something that you hear on the radio or see on television.
...a broadcast of the speech.
- American English: broadcast
- Arabic: إذاعَة
- Brazilian Portuguese: transmissão
- Chinese: 广播
- Croatian: emisija
- Czech: vysílání
- Danish: udsendelse
- Dutch: uitzending radio, tv
- European Spanish: emisión
- Finnish: lähetys TV, radio
- French: émission
- German: Übertragung
- Greek: εκπομπή
- Italian: trasmissione
- Japanese: 放送
- Korean: 방송
- Norwegian: kringkasting
- Polish: transmisja
- European Portuguese: transmissão
- Romanian: difuzare
- Russian: трансляция
- Spanish: emisión
- Swedish: sändning
- Thai: การออกรายการอากาศ
- Turkish: yayın
- Ukrainian: передача
- Vietnamese: chương trình phát sóng
British English: transmission NOUN
The transmission of something is the passing or sending of it to a different person or place.
...the system of radio transmission.
Translation of transmissão from the Collins Portuguese to English