English translation of 'desprendimiento de tierras'
desprendimiento de tierras
See also desprendimiento
Copyright © by HarperCollins Publishers. All rights reserved.
'desprendimiento de tierras' in Other Languages
British English: landslide /ˈlændˌslaɪd/ NOUN
If an election is won by a landslide, it is won by a large number of votes.
He won the election by a landslide.
- American English: landslide
- Arabic: أَكْثَرِيَّةٌ سَاحِقَةٌ
- Brazilian Portuguese: deslizamento de terra
- Chinese: 山体滑坡
- Croatian: velikom većinom
- Czech: sesuv půdy
- Danish: stemmeskred
- Dutch: aardverschuiving
- European Spanish: desprendimiento de tierras
- Finnish: maanvyörymä
- French: glissement de terrain
- German: Erdrutsch
- Greek: κατολίσθηση
- Italian: plebiscito
- Japanese: 地すべり
- Korean: 산사태
- Norwegian: jordras
- Polish: osuwisko
- European Portuguese: deslizamento de terras
- Romanian: majoritate zdrobitoare de voturi
- Russian: обвал
- Spanish: desprendimiento de tierras
- Swedish: jordskred
- Thai: ชนะแบบขาดลอย
- Turkish: toprak kayması
- Ukrainian: перемога на виборах більшістю голосів
- Vietnamese: sự thắng phiếu lớn
Translation of desprendimiento de tierras from the Collins Spanish to English Dictionary
Study guides for every stage of your learning journey
Whether you're in search of a crossword puzzle, a detailed guide to tying knots, or tips on writing the perfect college essay, Harper Reference has you covered for all your study needs.
Join the Collins community
All the latest wordy news, linguistic insights, offers and competitions every month.